TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
Use of Personal Information
As part of the registration process on the Website, we may collect the following personally identiﬁable information about you: Name including first and last name, email address, mobile phone number and contact details, postal code, demographic proﬁle (like your age, gender, address etc.) and information about the pages on the Website you visit/access, the links you click on the Website, the number of times you access the Website and any such browsing information. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor (below 18 years of age) but at least 13 years of age, you may use the Website only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by this Agreement. In this case, your parents or legal guardians can transact on behalf of you if they are registered users. You are prohibited from purchasing any material which is for adult consumption and the sale of which to minors is prohibited under applicable laws.
We permit you a limited access and personal use of this Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent. This permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the beneﬁt of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You speciﬁcally agree that you shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, and/or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website or of Aadar Herbals and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the www.aadarherbals.com or Aadar Herbal‘s name or trademarks without our written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us.
All the products listed on the Website will be sold at MRP unless otherwise promoted under any discount or offers. The company (“we”) hold the complete right to decide on the offers or discounts on price for any set of product and is not answerable to the user or any third party (if involved) for the same. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged from the user.
Cancellation/Return of Orders
You as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. The cut-off time begins from when the order has been placed and ends when the order has been dispatched from our end. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order. Once the order has been dispatched from our end, it cannot be cancelled. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders with/without providing any notiﬁcation to the Customer. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them. Regarding return of purchased products, given that we are dealing with Ayurvedic products our company follows a no return or exchange policy.
- In the event a delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by us for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- You agree that you will use the services provided by the Website, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Website.
- The information you will provide should be authentic and true in all instances where such information is requested of you. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If your details are found not to be true, we have the right in our sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services and l or other afﬁliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You agree that you are accessing the services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website.
- It is your responsibility that the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
Modiﬁcation of Terms & Conditions of Service/ User Agreement
We may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use/ User Agreement without any prior notiﬁcation to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Website. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Website. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using this Website. However, if you continue to use the Website you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modiﬁed Terms of the User Agreement.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by us and his decision shall be ﬁnal and binding on the parties hereto. The arbitration shall be held in Mumbai. The High Court of Mumbai alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.