Sexually Satisfied Women Are Happier

Despite the fact that satisfied women have sex several times per week, two out of every five are left wanting more. Women have a broad definition of sex, so more intercourse does not necessarily mean more intercourse. A woman may simply want to feel more sexual in general, so let her know you're thinking about her and making her feel sexy throughout the day.

Good sex can come down to how well you and your partner communicate your needs and desires. Women, on the other hand, frequently lack the words to describe what they enjoy or lack the experience to suggest alternative techniques. More than 36% of women said they needed clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm, while less than a fifth said intercourse alone was enough. An additional 36% stated that clitoral stimulation was not required but improved orgasm. The majority of women believe that some orgasms are more pleasurable than others, while 10.8% believe they are all the same.

When asked which techniques they preferred, two-thirds said direct clitoral stimulation. The majority of those who preferred indirect stimulation preferred touching "through the skin above the hood, while a smaller number preferred touching "through both lips pushed together like a sandwich." Fewer than 10% of women reported pleasure from the stimulation of their mons pubis, the squishy area of tissue above the pubic bone. Approximately 5% preferred it when their partner avoided the clitoris entirely.

The Lady Is Well Aware Of Her Attractiveness

Satisfied women do not have low self-esteem; four out of five believe their partners find them extremely sexy. Never criticize other women's bodies if you want a confident sexual partner. Your own partner will be concerned about how you feel about her. If she's afraid you'll think she's fat, ugly, or has cellulite, she won't feel comfortable showing you her body.

The Lady Will Be Vocal About Her Requirements

Women who are satisfied know what they want, and 87 percent will express it. A woman who is comfortable asking for what she wants is more likely to be orgasmic. Increase sex talk in nonsexual situations to encourage her openness. But keep an eye out for nonverbal cues as well. If the lady keeps gently touching you, do the same to her.

The Goal Is A Pleasure

It may sound strange, but orgasm isn't necessary for a woman's sexual satisfaction. Three out of every four women believe that the pleasure of sex makes orgasm unnecessary. Relax, your laid-back attitude will put her at ease, increasing her chances of climaxing. According to experts, the more you try to focus on orgasm, the more it flees. Attend to her instead with a Big-O or Big-Zero attitude. Women enjoy sex not only for orgasms but also because it brings the couple closer together.

It Makes No Difference What Size Your Penis Is!

It is how you use the cliché that matters. Only 7% of sexually satisfied women believe penis size is important to their pleasure. The remaining 93% say they can be satisfied in other ways. Women are more concerned with the hardness and girth of the penis than with its size. Women are drawn back for more by their passion. They were ten times more likely to value passion and generosity over penis size. If you want to talk about a specific issue, you can see a sexologist.

Do you wish you and your partner could take your relationship to the next level in the bedroom? Don't be afraid to discuss your deepest desires with your partner, and make an extra effort to learn how to orgasm.

AADAR always has gone to treat sexual concerns naturally and our experts solve our issues without any hesitation. With the roots of Ayurveda, we have always solved sexual concerns naturally. AADAR’s MY PERFORMANCE collection has a range of products that solves all your sexual issues naturally without any side effects.

We have Health Experts who can easily connect with you and discuss your sexual concerns. You can consult your family doctor first to get the most accurate diagnosis, or you can contact our Health Expert or connect with us at +919867667699.

By Harsh Shah 0 comment

Share:

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page