You have no items in your shopping cart.
Diabetes is a condition that impairs your body's ability to respond to insulin, resulting in abnormal carbohydrate metabolism and high blood sugar levels. You've come to the right blog if you're a diabetic looking for natural ways to manage your blood sugar levels. A diabetic must have regular medication and health check-ups in order to maintain a solid daily routine that includes a morning workout, yoga sessions, eating 5 meals per day, eating diabetic-friendly foods, and so on.
But, before we go any further, let's define diabetes. Diabetes is a condition that hinders your body's ability to respond to insulin, resulting in abnormal carbohydrate metabolism and high blood sugar levels. Diabetes is referred to as Madhumey in Ayurveda, and its treatment includes avoiding excessive sugar and simple carbohydrates. Diabetes management is difficult, but not impossible. A few lifestyle changes can help you maintain and regulate your blood sugar levels. In fact, Ayurveda suggests following natural processes and medications for managing diabetes and controlling blood sugar levels.
Diabetes is a condition that hinders your body's ability to respond to insulin, resulting in abnormal carbohydrate metabolism and high blood sugar levels. Diabetes is one of the world's most common diseases, according to the WHO. Diabetes management is difficult, but not impossible. A few lifestyle changes can help you maintain and regulate your blood sugar levels. In fact, Ayurveda suggests a few home remedies for diabetes management and blood sugar control. Diabetes is referred to as madhumey in Ayurveda, and its treatment includes avoiding excessive sugar and simple carbohydrates.
Diabetes is a metabolic Kapha disorder characterized by impaired Agni (Digestive Fire) function and a proclivity for high blood sugar. Ayurveda recommends combining Guduchi, Shardunika, Kutki, and Punarnava to control high blood sugar. Let us look at what Ayurveda says about diabetes and some of the solutions it has provided to properly manage it.
Here are some simple Ayurvedic remedies for managing diabetes effectively:
- On an empty stomach, drink a glass of water with an extract of
- 10 Basil Leaves + 10 Neem Leaves + 10 Belpatras.
- At night, place one cup of water in a copper vessel and drink it in the morning.
- To reduce Kapha, follow the Kapha-Pacifying diet, which includes limiting your intake of sweets, carbohydrates, and dairy products. Increase your intake of fresh vegetables and bitter herbs.
- Using turmeric to control blood sugar levels is another option. Include turmeric in your daily diet.
- To help regulate your blood sugar, combine half a teaspoon of ground bay leaf and half a teaspoon of turmeric in one tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Take the mixture before lunch and dinner at least twice a day.
- A diabetic person should always keep methi dana on hand as medication. Every morning, drink methi dana soaked in water.
- Ginger tea stimulates digestion, which aids in the reduction of excess Kapha in your system.
- Jamun seeds are used in many Ayurvedic diabetes treatments. On an empty stomach, drink a glass of water and a teaspoon of Jamun seed powder every morning.
- Up to 14-28 mL of bael leaf juice can be taken three times a day with 5 to 10 gm of honey. It is an effective treatment for type 2 diabetes.
If you have diabetes, you should see a certified Ayurvedic expert who can help you manage the condition.
Here are some foods that Type-2 Diabetes patients can eat to naturally control their blood sugar levels:
Whole grains are high in fiber, which can help delay glucose absorption in the blood. This reduces the possibility of dangerously high blood sugar levels in diabetics. Furthermore, whole grains such as oats and brown rice are considered low-glycemic foods that help to prevent blood sugar spikes, lowering the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
Crunchy, tasty, and delicious nuts may be beneficial to diabetic patients. Nuts are high in healthy fats, high in protein, and low in carbohydrates. However, make sure to consume these nuts in moderation.
Bitter gourd, an infamous Indian vegetable, contains an insulin-like compound called Polypeptide-p or p-insulin, which aids in blood sugar control.
Also known as Indian gooseberry, amla is a popular home remedy for high blood sugar.
Numerous studies have demonstrated the ability of resistant starch found in foods such as bananas to control blood sugar levels. But keep in mind that moderation is the key.
In The EndDiabetes can not be cured completely but can be kept in control with Ayurvedic practices without any other side effects on your body. Moreover, with Jeevani it can be delayed for a longer time. Also, it's not just about Ayurvedic or any other medications, following a disciplined life with proper yoga, exercise, diet, etc. there is no need for any medications. The AADAR family always wants everyone to live without any medications and have a healthy life.
We have Health Experts who can easily connect with you and discuss your sexual concerns. You can consult your family doctor first to get the most accurate diagnosis, or you can contact our Health Expert or connect with us at +919867667699.