PREMATURE EJACULATION - UNDERSTANDING THE CAUSES OF IT!
by Harsh Shah on Dec 09, 2022
Are you really ejaculating early? Whether we are talking about lions or the red deer or monkeys or bats, they all share one thing that we don’t, despite the fact that we all have sex and are mammals their intercourse is quick as lightning. For them it is acting on the sexual impulse, doing it, and withdrawing to get back to running, hunting, or sleeping. But, for us? The millennials are dying to increase the duration of their intercourse.
What Is Premature Ejaculation?
An early fall is called premature ejaculation. In this, before another partner achieves orgasm the man ejaculate which might be literally in less than 1 minute. When considering PE, it is helpful to have realistic expectations. Typically, the normal time to ejaculate is between 5 and 6 minutes.
The Criteria Used To Define Premature Ejaculation:
The time period between penetration and ejaculation also called the latency period is shorter than desired.
- Men feel they cannot control themselves when they ejaculate.
- Men feel distressed about their situation.
Different Types of Premature Ejaculation?
There are two types of premature ejaculation
- Lifelong, sometimes referred to as primary. When a man has no control over ejaculation from the time of his first sexual experience. If not treated soon, the problem of premature ejaculation can last for the rest of his life.
- Acquired, sometimes referred to as secondary. A man with acquired PE develops PE after a period of normal sexual functioning. The description of PE obtained by ISSM is as follows:
The most severe type of PE is called ante Portus ejaculation, which occurs before any penetration.
What Causes Premature Ejaculation?
- 30 % to 40 % of people suffer from this disease. The usual causes of premature ejaculation are stress, depression, relationship stress, physical weakness, Erectile Dysfunction, etc. Physical causes such as increased blood pressure, such as diabetes, thyroid problems, or prostate disease can also be the reason. This is a type of disease that affects the quality of a man’s sperm.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
Psychological factors include these points:
- Early Sexual Experiences
- Sexual Abuse
- Poor Body Image
- Worrying about premature ejaculation
- Wrong thinking that promotes masturbation
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Sleep disturbances
Biological factors include these points:
- Biological factors such as viruses, and bacteria can harm human health
- Abnormal hormone levels
- Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra
- Inherited traits
- Different brain chemicals are called neurotransmitters.
- Weight and appetite changes
What Are The Symptoms Of Premature Ejaculation?
There are some symptoms of premature ejaculation
- It creates a strong excitement for having sex.
- The process of evacuation starts within a few seconds of stimulation
- Premature ejaculation occurs within seconds or minutes.
- Premature ejaculation may occur under all circumstances.
- Premature ejaculation may also occur during masturbation
This approach involves talking with a mental health provider about your relationships and experiences. Sessions can help you reduce performance anxiety and find better ways of coping with stress. Counseling is most likely to help when it's used in combination with drug therapy.
With premature ejaculation, you might feel that you lose some of the closeness shared with a sexual partner. You might feel angry, ashamed, and upset, and turn away from your partner.
Your partner also might be upset with the change in sexual intimacy. Premature ejaculation can cause partners to feel less connected or hurt. Talking about the problem is an important step. Relationship counseling or sex therapy also might be helpful.
AADAR has been religiously working towards many sexual issues like Premature Ejaculation, and many related diseases. AADAR’s Endure is one of the most astounding products that consists of natural and magical Ayurvedic ingredients like Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, Golkhru, Shilajit, and many other powerful herbs that cure premature ejaculation from roots giving positive results. We have Health Experts with whom you can easily connect and discuss your sexual concerns. To obtain the most accurate diagnosis, you can consult your family doctor first, or you can contact our Health Expert or connect with us at +919867667699