THE SCIENCE OF SEXUAL SATISFACTION
by Harsh Shah on Sep 19, 2022
Any romantic relationships revolve around various factors in one which physical intimacy matters a lot. There is almost no one who does not want to have a healthy and satisfying sexual life. A healthy sex life, according to Ayurveda, is very much a reality if one diligently follows the Golden Sex Rules as mentioned in various Ayurvedic books and journals.
According to a new study, 34% of women and 15% of men who had lived with their partner for at least a year had lost interest in sex. Numerous factors can influence sexual desire. Only 46% of men and 58% of women were happy with their current sex frequency. Dissatisfied men were far more likely to want sex more frequently than dissatisfied women, with only two-thirds wanting sex more frequently.
How Much Is Sex Enough?
Divorce rates are inversely related to the sexual frequency and sexual satisfaction. In other words, when one rate rises, the other falls. According to experts, once a week is a good starting point. That statistic varies slightly depending on age 40- and 50-year-olds tend to fall around that baseline, whereas 20- to 30-year-olds tend to average twice a week.
What Are The Health Advantages Of Having Regular Sex?
Regular sex has both physical and psychological advantages. It promotes sleep and has cardiovascular benefits. According to a 2010 study, men who have active sex lives are less likely to develop heart disease, and it has prostate benefits. Sex releases endorphins and creates a bond between you and your partner. According to experts, sexual intimacy not only promotes a sense of well-being but can also boost the immune system.
Causes of Low Sexual Desire
- Commitments to Family-Work
- Medical Condition
- Physical Intimacy
- Physiological Issues
- Psychological Issues Like Depression & Anxiety
- Relationship Problems
- Sexual Attitudes, Beliefs, or Concerns
Why Do People Get Bored With Sex?
There is ample evidence that being in a long-term relationship, being a woman, and getting older are all associated with a decrease in sexual frequency. The researchers say the year that women's sexual desire in long-term relationships had decreased due to many reasons. According to the study, staying with partner results in better orgasms but less interest in sex for women. University of Southampton's Centre for Sexual Health Research discovered that more than 34% of women who had lived with their partner for at least a year lacked interest in sex, while only 15% of men did.
Also, women having young children, being pregnant in the previous year, living with their partner, being in a longer relationship, not sharing the same level of sexual interest, and not sharing the same sexual preferences as women. Health conditions, not feeling close to their partner during sex, being less happy with their relationship, and having sex less frequently than they were interested in all contributed to a drop in sexual interest for both genders. Another factor was age. Men's sexual interest peaked between the ages of 35 and 44, while women's peaked between the ages of 55 and 64.
Some Sex Rules According To Ayurveda
- According to Ayurveda, a couple should avoid having sex while the female partner is on her period. It is believed that having sex during your period can cause Endometriosis ie; the endometrial cells grow outside the uterus, often in the ovary or the fallopian tubes.
- An ideal sex position, according to Ayurveda, is one in which the woman lies with her face directed upward.
- Ayurveda also believes that people who are extremely overweight or obese should avoid having sex.
- Have intimacy with your private parts clean and healthy.
- Ayurveda forbids a couple from having sex during or immediately after delivery. Ayurveda says that a 5-month interval after a C-section and a 2-3 month interval after a normal delivery will go a long way toward ensuring a healthy sex life.
- Ayurveda believes in sexual organs being used for sex. Thus, oral sex and other similar pleasures are strictly prohibited by Ayurveda.
- Sex on an empty stomach or after a heavy meal can cause a variety of health issues by creating a Vata and Pitta imbalance. The imbalance can cause digestive issues, headaches, and gastritis.
- Always have sex when both partners are in a relaxed state. This is to ensure that you have safe and enjoyable intercourse.
- Ayurvedic books advise avoiding having any kind of intimacy if you are sick or physically and mentally unfit.
According to Ayurveda, your sexual life is governed by the four seasons, which cause your body's strength to fluctuate.
- Because body strength is lowest during the monsoon and summer, there is less sex during those seasons.
- Having sex once every three days with moderate body strength is recommended during the spring and summer.
- Because the body's strength is at its peak during the winter, sex can be had daily.
AADAR firmly believes to practice safe sex and is concerned for both persons involved in the intimate act. We often prohibit from consumption of unsafe pills like Viagra which may give you short-term pleasure but is going to harm you over a longer period. We often encourage Ayurvedic ways to cure problems like Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculations, or any other sexual problems.AADAR has a variety of sexual-solving solutions like Endure, Straight Up, Performance, and many more which are made up of purely Ayurvedic magical ingredients that will give you the best results naturally with no side effects. We have Health Experts with whom you can easily connect and discuss your sexual concerns. To obtain the most accurate diagnosis, you can consult your family doctor first, or you can contact our Health Expert or connect with us at +919867667699